Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a new year!

I promised myself that I would start a blog only when I got pregnant, because only then would I really have interesting things to share with others. Not that my life is boring.... I think I was just trying to assure myself some extra time so that I could get at least part of my life in order before starting this big task. Hmmm... not sure if that's happened yet, but either way, I'm pregnant! So that means blogging time is here!


But seeing as I'm pretty sick at the moment, I wanted to at least start my first blog of the new year before going to take a much needed nap. Not being able to medicate during pregnancy is hard when such vicious colds hit, so rest and fluids are NECESSARY. We are excited to start sharing our lives and our walk through our pregnancy. Stay tuned!

Friends, Jill and Jenni, at dinner, after telling them I was pregnant!

3 comments:

  1. hooray for blogs! and hooray for prego friends. remind me when your offical date is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura! My cute little blogging mama! Keep the updates, coming, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited to stay updated with you and the sweet little baybay! :)

    ReplyDelete