Thursday, August 14, 2014

Behind Already?

I haven't decided.... Have I failed or not?
I wanted to start blogging a little something everyday since August 1st. In case you haven't noticed, it's August 14th. And this is my 2nd post. You do the math.
No, I haven't posted every day, although I definitely was thinking about it. However, seeing as my very first post ever on this blog was in 2009 and nothing followed until 2014, I'd say I was doing pretty well! I guess you can be the judge.

Today was one of those days where I felt like garbage. What's that saying, "Garbage in, garbage out?" I didn't eat well today, barely drank any water, dragged around with hardly any energy... Ick. I felt so gross, but nothing stopped me from ordering an iced venti caramel macchiato WITH blueberry scone in the DRIVE-thru Starbucks. Espresso. Milk. Carbs. No exercise.

Hello?

Yes, I know.

THIS is why I felt gross. This and other bad choices throughout the day. SIGH.

Tomorrow is a new day, right?

I seriously want to do a cleanse... I'm not even sure what that entails. I'm almost afraid to ask. I'll just start the day off with a huge fruit smoothie, packed with spinach, share some with the kids (they love 'em!!!) and take them all on a walk.

Yes.
I will.

Check back in tomorrow.

Please.

Keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment